Friday, July 13, 2007
12:56 PM
I miss you so.
Yes,I officially show the world how gross/nerdy I look in specs.
"Mata sepet,spectacles no spectacles still small lah your eyes don`t deny kay."Thank you
Iman,so much.
Eh btw ah,I cannot find the I LOVE IMAN picture!
And my urghhhh,tan line picture.
Like
fill in the blanksNevemind,let`s wrap up about today.
Geog was zomggg can die.
We all understand that we don`t need useless people who reads word-for-word.
Like her.I am very sorry, but it`s true.
SO GOING TO REPLACE HER.
Next,Math.
I arranged a consultation with DK next wed.
He was giving me that
oh-my-god-you-must-love-math look
AND GRINNING WIDEY.
tsk.
let me reiterate this : I DON`T LIKE MATH.
Released late for HML.
make most out of what you have, HAZZ THANK YOU!
Class was hilariously hilarious,as usual.
I LOVE HML(:
Recess was ok,I think Kana will blog about it,right Kana?
And finally,Naz went online while I was at CS.
Ok,more like I went online only at CS after HML.
CME was ______.
I don`t know what.
Went down,met Alyssa.
SHE SAID SHE SAW NAZRYN AND ISHRAF YTD.
btw,I think I should be tying up all loose ends of the report :x
edit/
PBL report was
inserts a swear wordthank you juniors for calming me down.
HML project was disaster.
WE ALL SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN IT OKAY.
Bus ride after school was pretty AWESOME(:
THANK YOU ALYSSA SHAHIRA
btw if you people don`t realise,we share the same middle nameShan`t disclose the details of the whole conversation though.I.think.I.need.to.do.jaw.reconstructive.surgery.NOW.thank youAND I FORGOT TO THANK QAM FOR THE BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH.If you don`t know who this person is,HAHA,I WON`T TELL YOU!Just something short for you since I can`t find a picture of you :/Describe him in 20 words.The cheerful person who never fails to make me think and cry everytime I talk to him about almost anything.Oh yes,one more thing that amazes me.HIS HEIGHT.ok Mr Tallie,thank you for the wish(: